By Peter Hammond
Published April 22, 2016
In his Manifesto of 1848, Karl Marx wrote: "The theory of the communists may be summed up in a single sentence: Abolition of private property."
"You reproach us with intending to do away with your property. Precisely so: that is just what we intend."
Have We Adopted Marxist Ideas?
To this end, he advocated:
- Abolition of property rights and application of all rents to the state.
- A heavy progressive graduated income tax.
- Abolition of all rights of inheritance by taxing inheritance.
- Confiscation of the property of emigrants and all rebels to the state.
- Centralisation of credit in banks of the state, by means of a national bank with an exclusive monopoly on money supply.
- Centralisation of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the state.
- Factories and instruments of production to be owned by the state; wilderness areas to be nationalised by the state.
- Equal obligation of all to be put to work by the state.
- Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
- Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of all the distinction between town and country, by more equable distribution of the populous over the country.
- Free and compulsory education for all children in state schools.
Abolition of Religion
Karl Marx wrote: "The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of man is a requisite for their real happiness." In the Communist Manifesto, Karl Marx wrote, "Communism abolishes eternal truths, it abolishes all religion and all morality."
Marx wrote: "I wish to avenge myself against the One who rules above."
"I shall build my throne high overhead,
cold, tremendous shall its summit be.
For its bulwark – superstitious dread.
For its marshal - blackest agony."
Karl Marx wrote to his father: "New gods have to be installed."
In his drama Oulanem, he wrote:
"The hellish vapours rise and fill the brain,
till I go mad and my heart is utterly changed.
See this sword? The prince of darkness sold it to me.
For me beats the time
and gives the signs
evermore boldly I play the dance of death."
Marx loved to quote the words of Faust: "Everything in existence is worth being destroyed."
"If there is a something which devours,
I'll leap within it, though I bring the world to ruins
– the world which bulks between me and the abyss,
I will smash to pieces with my enduring curses."
"Without violence, nothing is ever accomplished in history."
Chosen for Hell
"Thus Heaven I've forfeited, I know it full well. My soul, once true to God, is chosen for hell."
To Bring This World to Ruins
In his poem, Human Pride, Marx, wrote:
"With disdain I will throw my gauntlet full in the face of the world,
and see the collapse of this pygmy giant whose fall will not stifle my ardour.
Then will I wander god-like and victorious through the ruins of the world.
and, giving my words an active force, I will feel equal to the Creator."
Karl Marx's good friend, Frederick Engels wrote: "Karl Marx is a monster possessed by ten thousand devils."
Robert Payne, a friend of Karl Marx, wrote: that Karl Marx "had the devil's view of the world and the devil's malignity. Sometimes he seemed to know that he was accomplishing the works of evil."
God is Our Enemy
Karl Marx wrote that he wanted to: "Hurl gigantic curses on mankind." Marx quoted positively from Paris Communard, Flourens, who declared: "Our enemy is God. Hatred of God is the beginning of wisdom."
The Family of Karl Marx
Karl Marx's family life was a disaster. He had seven children by his wife, Jenny, and another by his housemaid Helen Demuth. One of his daughters, Eleanor, married Edward Aveling, a Satanist known for his blasphemous lectures on "The wickedness of God", and for his poem to satan. Three of Karl Marx's children starved to death. Five of his children died prematurely. Two of his daughters committed suicide, as did his wife. Karl Marx wrote that he did not love anyone and that he was entirely comfortable with hatred.
He referred to the Slavic people, like Russians, as "ethnic trash" and prophesied that: "their very name will vanish." He dismissed Mexicans as "lazy", and Negroes as "frozen at pre-historic levels" who would never contribute anything worthwhile to society.
War Against the Family
In the Manifesto, Karl Marx wrote: "We destroy the most hallowed oblations, when we replace home education with social."
Atheism and Hatred
Marx's dedicated disciple, Vladimir Lenin, declared: "Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism. We must hate. Hatred is the basis of Communism".
War Against God
Under Vladimir Lenin, one of the slogans of the Soviet Union was: "WE FIGHT AGAINST GOD to snatch believers from Him." A prominent slogan of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union was: "Let us drive out the Capitalists from the earth, and God from Heaven."
Hatred of God
Alexander Solzhenitsyn declared: "The world has never before known a godlessness as organised, militarised and tenaciously malevolent as that preached by Marxism. Within the philosophical system of Marx and Lenin, and at the heart of their psychology, Hatred of God is the principle driving force, more fundamental than all their political and economic pretensions. Militant atheism is not merely incidental, or marginal, to Communist policy; it is not a side effect, but the central pivot. To achieve its diabolical ends, Communism needs to control a population devoid of religious and national feeling, and this entails a destruction of faith and nationhood. Communists proclaim both of these objectives openly, and just as openly put them into practice."
"They promise them freedom while they themselves are slaves of depravity." 2 Peter
Dr. Peter Hammond
P.O. Box 74 Newlands 7725
Cape Town South Africa
- The Forerunner: America's campus newspaper
- The Forerunner Weblog: Archived blog articles by category
- The Boston Awakening: It's time for another Great Awakening!
- Predvestnik: Articles translated from the Russian language Forerunner
- Russian Predvestnik: Russian Forerunner (in Russian!)
- The Mandate: China's Christian newspaper
- El Campeón: Spanish Champion (in Spanish!)
- Pakistani Forerunner: Articles on Christian foundations in Urdu!
- Turkish Forerunner: Apologetics for Christians in Turkey!
- The Champion: Proclaiming the Crown Rights of King Jesus!
- The Puritan Storm: A chronicle of the neo-Puritan revival
- Chalcedon Report: Articles from the magazine by staff and friends
- Why Creeds and Confessions? Foundations in Biblical Orthodoxy
- The Four Keys to the Millennium: Foundations in Biblical Eschatology
- In The Days of These Kings: The Book of Daniel in Preterist Perspective
DVDs & Online Videos
- The Abortion Matrix: Ending Child Sacrifice and the Culture of Death
- The Real Jesus: A Defense of the Historicity and Divinity of Christ
- God's Law and Society: Now includes a free Study Guide!
- The Beast of Revelation: Identified: Ken Gentry's powerful teaching
- Abortion Clinic 911 Calls: Exposing the Dangers of Abortion to Women
- Amazing Grace: The History and Theology of Calvinism
- A Revival Account Asbury 1970: What is true Revival?
- Massacre of Innocence: The Occult Roots of Abortion
- World Changers: A Blueprint for Revival and Reformation
- Jesus Christ: Lord of All of Life! 1998 Reconstruction Conference
- U.S. Taxpayers Party: 1997 National Committee meeting
- Melbourne's Abortion Industry: Exposing the evil of abortion
- Florida's Abortion Industry: Exposing the unfrutiful deeds of darkness
- Abortion Wars: An open letter to the pro-life community
- Pro-life Videos: Streaming videos about pro-life activism
- Pro-life Florida: Pro-life resources for the state of Florida
- Personhood Florida: Constitutional Personhood for all human beings
- Personhood USA: Protecting the pre-born by love and by law
- Life Coalition International: Reports from pro-life missionaries
- The Counselor Corps: Pro-life health referral counselors
- Theonomy FAQ: Frequently asked questions on theonomy
- Theonomy Debate: Is theonomy exegetically sound?
- Pass The Word: Political cartoons and articles
- Second American Revolution: Clips from God's Law and Society
- The Christian Statesman: Christian publication founded in 1864
The Hall of Church History
- Creeds and Confessions: Patristic Creeds and Reformed Confessions
- Church Fathers: Writings of the Ante-Nicene Fathers
Download the Free Study Guide!
Just what is Calvinism?
Does this teaching make man a deterministic robot and God the author of sin? What about free will? If the church accepts Calvinism, won’t evangelism be stifled, perhaps even extinguished? How can we balance God’s sovereignty and man’s responsibility? What are the differences between historic Calvinism and hyper-Calvinism? Why did men like Augustine, Luther, Calvin, Spurgeon, Whitefield, Edwards and a host of renowned Protestant evangelists embrace the teaching of predestination and election and deny free will theology?
This is the first video documentary that answers these and other related questions. Hosted by Eric Holmberg, this fascinating three-part, four-hour presentation is detailed enough so as to not gloss over the controversy. At the same time, it is broken up into ten “Sunday-school-sized” sections to make the rich content manageable and accessible for the average viewer.
Running Time: 257 minutes
$19.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Special Two-Disc Set!
After 40 years of intense study and world-wide ministry, Dr. Francis Schaeffer completed his crowning work of scholarship – to present profound truths in simple film language. Dr. Schaeffer’s brilliant analysis of the past and predictions for current trends have proven so uncannily accurate that this amazing series still feels contemporary almost three decades after its initial release. Ultimately, Schaeffer concludes that man’s only hope is a return to God’s Biblical absolute, the truth revealed in Christ through the Scriptures.
Available for the first time on DVD, this documentary spectacular also includes intimate in-depth conversations with Francis and Edith Schaeffer. With the on-disc study guide, this presentation forms a unique course of comprehensive study. While this series forms an innovative analysis of the past, this outstanding work is more than history. Each episode focuses on a significant era, yet speaks clearly to 21st-century man with answers for modern problems.
$49.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Exposes the Dangers of Abortion to Women!
These shocking eyewitness accounts expose the dangers of abortion not only to unborn children, but to the health and lives women as well. An antidote to the smokescreens of the liberal media, these short clips show what really happens in and around abortion clinics.
Although the content is emotionally gut-wrenching, these videos have been used in church seminars and small groups to educate Christians on the abortion issue and to lead people toward a pro-life position. Contains 2 hours and 40 minutes of materials that can be shown separately.
Watch these pro-life videos on-line.
“These videos helped change my mind from pro-choice to pro-life. Your videos are what did it for me. I will be walking in next year’s March For Life in San Francisco.” — A. Jackson, California
“I was going to have an abortion until I saw your video. Praise Jesus!”
— M. Drew, YouTube Commenter
$4.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
With “preaching to the lost” being such a basic foundation of Christianity, why do many in the church seem to be apathetic on this issue of preaching in highways and byways of towns and cities?
Is it biblical to stand in the public places of the world and proclaim the gospel, regardless if people want to hear it or not?
Does the Bible really call church pastors, leaders and evangelists to proclaim the gospel in the public square as part of obedience to the Great Commission, or is public preaching something that is outdated and not applicable for our day and age?
These any many other questions are answered in this documentary.
$19.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)