By Jay Rogers
Published July 9, 2011
View Florida Abortion Clinics in a larger map
- A Killing Place Template
- Florida's Abortion Industry
- Central East - Altamonte Springs - All Women's Health Center of Orlando
- Central East - Daytona Beach - WomanCare of Daytona Beach
- Central East - Melbourne - Aware Woman Center for Choice (closed!)*
- Central East - Melbourne - WomanCare of Melbourne (closed!)*
- Central East - Orlando - EPOC Clinic
- Central East - Orlando - Orlando Women's Center
- Central East - Orlando - Planned Parenthood of Greater Orlando
- Central East - Orlando - Planned Parenthood of Greater Orlando Eastside
- Central East - Orlando - WomanCare of Orlando
- Central West - Clearwater - Bread & Roses Woman's Health
- Central West - Clearwater - Women's ObGyn Center of Countryside
- Central West - Lakeland - Lakeland Women's Health Center
- Central West - Saint Petersburg - All Women's Health Center
- Central West - Saint Petersburg - Planned Parenthood: Pinellas Health Center
- Central West - Saint Petersburg - St. Petersburg Woman's Health Center
- Central West - Tampa - All Women's Health Center of North Tampa
- Central West - Tampa - All Women's Health Center of Tampa
- Central West - Tampa - Planned Parenthood: Tampa Health Center
- Central West - Tampa - Tampa Woman's Health Center
- Central West - Tampa - Women's Center of Hyde Park
- Central West - Winter Haven - Planned Parenthood: Winter Haven Health Center
- North East - Gainesville - All Women's Health Center of Gainesville
- North East - Gainesville - Bread & Roses Women's Health
- North East - Jacksonville - A Woman's Choice of Jacksonville
- North East - Jacksonville - All Women's Health Center of Jacksonville
- North East - Jacksonville - Florida Women's Center
- North East - Jacksonville - Planned Parenthood of North Florida, Inc.
- North East - Ocala - Ocala Women's Center
- North West - Pensacola - American Family Planning Pensacola
- North West - Pensacola - AMS of Pensacola
- North West - Tallahassee - North Florida Women's Health
- South East - Boca Raton - Planned Parenthood: Boca Raton Health Center
- South East - Boca Raton - Robert M. Livingston, MD*
- South East - Coral Gables - Top-Gyn Ladies Center
- South East - Davie - Women's Awareness*
- South East - Fort Lauderdale - All Women's Medical Center
- South East - Fort Lauderdale - East Cypress Women's Center
- South East - Fort Lauderdale - Fort Lauderdale Women's Center
- South East - Fort Lauderdale - Today's Women Medical Center*
- South East - Fort Pierce - A Woman's World Medical Center
- South East - Hialeah - A Gyn Diagnostic Center
- South East - Hialeah - A Woman's Choice
- South East - Hialeah - A Woman's Option
- South East - Hialeah - Alba Medical Center
- South East - Hialeah - Hialeah Women's Center
- South East - Hollywood - A Woman's Center of Hollywood
- South East - Lake Worth - Planned Parenthood: Lake Worth Health Center
- South East - Miami - A Choice For Women
- South East - Miami - A Eve's Clinic
- South East - Miami - A Woman's Care
- South East - Miami - Advance Woman's Care Center
- South East - Miami - Advanced Gyn Clinic*
- South East - Miami - All Women's Healthcare of Dade*
- South East - Miami - Blue Coral Women's Care
- South East - Miami - BSS International Inc - Michael Benjamin, MD
- South East - Miami - Eve of Kendall
- South East - Miami - Millennium Women Center
- South East - Miami - New World Medical Choice*
- South East - Miami - Planned Parenthood: Jean Shehan Health Center*
- South East - Miami - Today's Women Medical Center
- South East - Miami - University of Miami*
- South East - Miramar - Miramar Woman Center
- South East - North Miami Beach - Women & Teens Healthcare*
- South East - Pembroke Pines - Planned Parenthood: Pembroke Pines Health Center
- South East - Plantation - Aastra Women's Center
- South East - Plantation - All Women's OB-Gyn Group*
- South East - West Palm Beach - Presidential Women's Center
- South West - Fort Myers - Fort Myers Women's Health Center
- South West - Fort Myers - Planned Parenthood: Fort Myers Health Center
- South West - Fort Myers - Southwest Florida Women's Clinic
- South West - Naples - Planned Parenthood: Naples Center
- South West - Port Charlotte - Southwest Florida Women's Clinic*
- South West - Sarasota - All Women's Health Center of Sarasota
- South West - Sarasota - Planned Parenthood of Southwest and Central Florida
- South West - Sarasota - Premiere Institute for Women's Health (closed!)* * No AHCA license was found at this address. All abortions clinics that do outpatient surgery are required to be licensed by the Florida Agency for Healthcare Administration AHCA. Not all abortion clinics are surgical outpatient facilities. Some do referrals to surgical centers. Some do chemical abortions (that is, by pill).
Forerunner - Home » Florida's Murder Industry »
Your comments are welcome!
What is true Revival and Spiritual Awakening?
Discover the answer in this eyewitness account by Dennis Kinlaw, President of Asbury College, Wilmore, Kentucky, who recounts the story of a visitation of the Holy Spirit in 1970. This is the presentation that has continued to spark the flames of Revival in the hearts of people around the world. Contains eyewitness footage from the Revival at Asbury College in 1970 in Wilmore, Kentucky.
Certain to challenge you to greater holiness and a deeper commitment to full-scale revival. Original news and private footage has been included. If you are a student who longs to see a spiritual awakening at your school, you must see this video!
“This simple video does a wonderful job of conveying something of God’s heart and power, Everyone we have ever shown this to has received an immediate impartation of faith for revival and the power of prayer.”
— Bob and Rose Weiner, Weiner Ministries Int’l
Running Time: 40 minutes
$19.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Exposes the Dangers of Abortion to Women!
These shocking eyewitness accounts expose the dangers of abortion not only to unborn children, but to the health and lives women as well. An antidote to the smokescreens of the liberal media, these short clips show what really happens in and around abortion clinics.
Although the content is emotionally gut-wrenching, these videos have been used in church seminars and small groups to educate Christians on the abortion issue and to lead people toward a pro-life position. Contains 2 hours and 40 minutes of materials that can be shown separately.
Watch these pro-life videos on-line.
“These videos helped change my mind from pro-choice to pro-life. Your videos are what did it for me. I will be walking in next year’s March For Life in San Francisco.” — A. Jackson, California
“I was going to have an abortion until I saw your video. Praise Jesus!”
— M. Drew, YouTube Commenter
$4.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Special Two-Disc Set!
After 40 years of intense study and world-wide ministry, Dr. Francis Schaeffer completed his crowning work of scholarship – to present profound truths in simple film language. Dr. Schaeffer’s brilliant analysis of the past and predictions for current trends have proven so uncannily accurate that this amazing series still feels contemporary almost three decades after its initial release. Ultimately, Schaeffer concludes that man’s only hope is a return to God’s Biblical absolute, the truth revealed in Christ through the Scriptures.
Available for the first time on DVD, this documentary spectacular also includes intimate in-depth conversations with Francis and Edith Schaeffer. With the on-disc study guide, this presentation forms a unique course of comprehensive study. While this series forms an innovative analysis of the past, this outstanding work is more than history. Each episode focuses on a significant era, yet speaks clearly to 21st-century man with answers for modern problems.
$49.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
High Quality Paperback — 200 pages
A Reasonable Response to Christian Postmodernism
Includes a response to the book Christian Jihad by Colonel V. Doner
The title of this book is a misnomer. In reality, I am not trying to get anyone to shut up, but rather to provoke a discussion. This book is a warning about the philosophy of “Christian postmodernism” and the threat that it poses not only to Christian orthodoxy, but to the peace and prosperity our culture as well. The purpose is to equip the reader with some basic principles that can be used to refute their arguments.
Part 1 is a response to some of the recent writings by Frank Schaeffer, the son of the late Francis Schaeffer. This was originally written as a defense against Frank’s attacks on pro-life street activism – a movement that his father helped bring into being through his books, A Christian Manifesto, How Should We Then Live? and Whatever Happened to the Human Race? These works have impacted literally hundreds of thousands of Christian activists.
Part 2 is a response to Colonel Doner and his book, Christian Jihad: Neo-Fundamentalists and the Polarization of America. Doner was one of the key architects of the Christian Right that emerged in the 1980s, who now represents the disillusionment and defection many Christian activists experienced in the 1990s and 2000s. There is still great hope for America to be reformed according to biblical principles. As a new generation is emerging, it is important to recognize the mistakes that Christian activists have made in the past even while holding to a vision for the future.
$14.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
High Quality Paperback — 40 pages of dynamite!
Revival, Resistance, Reformation, Revolution
An Introduction to the Doctrines of Interposition and Nullification
In 1776, a short time after the Declaration of Independence was adopted, Thomas Jefferson, John Adams and Benjamin Franklin were assigned to design an official seal for the United States of America. Their proposed motto was Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God. America owes its existence to centuries of Christian political philosophy. Our nation provided a model for liberty copied by nations the world over.
By the 21st century, we need a “Puritan Storm” to sweep away the Hegelian notion that the state is “God walking on earth.” We need revival and reformation in full force to vanquish the problems that plague us as a nation — from government controlled healthcare — to abortion on demand — to same sex “marriage.” This booklet gives a primer on our founders’ Christian idea of government and examines how the doctrine of nullification was woven into the Constitution as a safeguard against federal tyranny. It concludes with the history and theology of civil resistance. A Second American Revolution is coming with the Word of God growing mightily and prevailing! (Acts 19:20).
$7.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)