By Jay Rogers
Published July 9, 2011
View Florida Abortion Clinics in a larger map
- A Killing Place Template
- Florida's Abortion Industry
- Central East - Altamonte Springs - All Women's Health Center of Orlando
- Central East - Daytona Beach - WomanCare of Daytona Beach
- Central East - Melbourne - Aware Woman Center for Choice (closed!)*
- Central East - Melbourne - WomanCare of Melbourne (closed!)*
- Central East - Orlando - EPOC Clinic
- Central East - Orlando - Orlando Women's Center
- Central East - Orlando - Planned Parenthood of Greater Orlando
- Central East - Orlando - Planned Parenthood of Greater Orlando Eastside
- Central East - Orlando - WomanCare of Orlando
- Central West - Clearwater - Bread & Roses Woman's Health
- Central West - Clearwater - Women's ObGyn Center of Countryside
- Central West - Lakeland - Lakeland Women's Health Center
- Central West - Saint Petersburg - All Women's Health Center
- Central West - Saint Petersburg - Planned Parenthood: Pinellas Health Center
- Central West - Saint Petersburg - St. Petersburg Woman's Health Center
- Central West - Tampa - All Women's Health Center of North Tampa
- Central West - Tampa - All Women's Health Center of Tampa
- Central West - Tampa - Planned Parenthood: Tampa Health Center
- Central West - Tampa - Tampa Woman's Health Center
- Central West - Tampa - Women's Center of Hyde Park
- Central West - Winter Haven - Planned Parenthood: Winter Haven Health Center
- North East - Gainesville - All Women's Health Center of Gainesville
- North East - Gainesville - Bread & Roses Women's Health
- North East - Jacksonville - A Woman's Choice of Jacksonville
- North East - Jacksonville - All Women's Health Center of Jacksonville
- North East - Jacksonville - Florida Women's Center
- North East - Jacksonville - Planned Parenthood of North Florida, Inc.
- North East - Ocala - Ocala Women's Center
- North West - Pensacola - American Family Planning Pensacola
- North West - Pensacola - AMS of Pensacola
- North West - Tallahassee - North Florida Women's Health
- South East - Boca Raton - Planned Parenthood: Boca Raton Health Center
- South East - Boca Raton - Robert M. Livingston, MD*
- South East - Coral Gables - Top-Gyn Ladies Center
- South East - Davie - Women's Awareness*
- South East - Fort Lauderdale - All Women's Medical Center
- South East - Fort Lauderdale - East Cypress Women's Center
- South East - Fort Lauderdale - Fort Lauderdale Women's Center
- South East - Fort Lauderdale - Today's Women Medical Center*
- South East - Fort Pierce - A Woman's World Medical Center
- South East - Hialeah - A Gyn Diagnostic Center
- South East - Hialeah - A Woman's Choice
- South East - Hialeah - A Woman's Option
- South East - Hialeah - Alba Medical Center
- South East - Hialeah - Hialeah Women's Center
- South East - Hollywood - A Woman's Center of Hollywood
- South East - Lake Worth - Planned Parenthood: Lake Worth Health Center
- South East - Miami - A Choice For Women
- South East - Miami - A Eve's Clinic
- South East - Miami - A Woman's Care
- South East - Miami - Advance Woman's Care Center
- South East - Miami - Advanced Gyn Clinic*
- South East - Miami - All Women's Healthcare of Dade*
- South East - Miami - Blue Coral Women's Care
- South East - Miami - BSS International Inc - Michael Benjamin, MD
- South East - Miami - Eve of Kendall
- South East - Miami - Millennium Women Center
- South East - Miami - New World Medical Choice*
- South East - Miami - Planned Parenthood: Jean Shehan Health Center*
- South East - Miami - Today's Women Medical Center
- South East - Miami - University of Miami*
- South East - Miramar - Miramar Woman Center
- South East - North Miami Beach - Women & Teens Healthcare*
- South East - Pembroke Pines - Planned Parenthood: Pembroke Pines Health Center
- South East - Plantation - Aastra Women's Center
- South East - Plantation - All Women's OB-Gyn Group*
- South East - West Palm Beach - Presidential Women's Center
- South West - Fort Myers - Fort Myers Women's Health Center
- South West - Fort Myers - Planned Parenthood: Fort Myers Health Center
- South West - Fort Myers - Southwest Florida Women's Clinic
- South West - Naples - Planned Parenthood: Naples Center
- South West - Port Charlotte - Southwest Florida Women's Clinic*
- South West - Sarasota - All Women's Health Center of Sarasota
- South West - Sarasota - Planned Parenthood of Southwest and Central Florida
- South West - Sarasota - Premiere Institute for Women's Health (closed!)* * No AHCA license was found at this address. All abortions clinics that do outpatient surgery are required to be licensed by the Florida Agency for Healthcare Administration AHCA. Not all abortion clinics are surgical outpatient facilities. Some do referrals to surgical centers. Some do chemical abortions (that is, by pill).
Forerunner - Home » Florida's Murder Industry »
Your comments are welcome!
Who is the dreaded beast of Revelation?
Now at last, a plausible candidate for this personification of evil incarnate has been identified (or re-identified). Ken Gentry’s insightful analysis of scripture and history is likely to revolutionize your understanding of the book of Revelation — and even more importantly — amplify and energize your entire Christian worldview!
Historical footage and other graphics are used to illustrate the lecture Dr. Gentry presented at the 1999 Ligonier Conference in Orlando, Florida. It is followed by a one-hour question and answer session addressing the key concerns and objections typically raised in response to his position. This presentation also features an introduction that touches on not only the confusion and controversy surrounding this issue — but just why it may well be one of the most significant issues facing the Church today.
Ideal for group meetings, personal Bible study — for anyone who wants to understand the historical context of John’s famous letter “… to the seven churches which are in Asia.” (Revelation 1:4)
Running Time: 145 minutes
$17.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Download the Free Study Guide!
God’s Law and Society powerfully presents a comprehensive worldview based upon the ethical system found in the Law of God.
Speakers include: R.J. Rushdoony, George Grant, Howard Phillips, R.C. Sproul Jr., Ken Gentry, Gary DeMar, Jay Grimstead, Steven Schlissel, Andrew Sandlin, Eric Holmberg, and more!
Sixteen Christian leaders and scholars answer some of the most common questions and misconceptions related to this volatile issue:
1. Are we under Law or under Grace?
2. Does the Old Testament Law apply today?
3. Can we legislate morality?
4. What are the biblical foundations of government?
5. Was America founded as a Christian nation?
6. What about the separation of Church and State?
7. Is neutrality a myth?
8. What about non-Christians and the Law of God?
9. Would there be “freedom” in a Christian republic?
10. What would a “Christian America” look like?
Perfect for group instruction as well as personal Bible study.
Ten parts, over four hours of instruction!
Running Time: 240 minutes
Watch over 60 on-line video interviews from God’s Law and Society.
$19.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
High Quality Paperback — 200 pages
A Reasonable Response to Christian Postmodernism
Includes a response to the book Christian Jihad by Colonel V. Doner
The title of this book is a misnomer. In reality, I am not trying to get anyone to shut up, but rather to provoke a discussion. This book is a warning about the philosophy of “Christian postmodernism” and the threat that it poses not only to Christian orthodoxy, but to the peace and prosperity our culture as well. The purpose is to equip the reader with some basic principles that can be used to refute their arguments.
Part 1 is a response to some of the recent writings by Frank Schaeffer, the son of the late Francis Schaeffer. This was originally written as a defense against Frank’s attacks on pro-life street activism – a movement that his father helped bring into being through his books, A Christian Manifesto, How Should We Then Live? and Whatever Happened to the Human Race? These works have impacted literally hundreds of thousands of Christian activists.
Part 2 is a response to Colonel Doner and his book, Christian Jihad: Neo-Fundamentalists and the Polarization of America. Doner was one of the key architects of the Christian Right that emerged in the 1980s, who now represents the disillusionment and defection many Christian activists experienced in the 1990s and 2000s. There is still great hope for America to be reformed according to biblical principles. As a new generation is emerging, it is important to recognize the mistakes that Christian activists have made in the past even while holding to a vision for the future.
$14.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Foundations in Biblical Eschatology
By Jay Rogers, Larry Waugh, Rodney Stortz, Joseph Meiring. High quality paperback, 167 pages.
All Christians believe that their great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, will one day return. Although we cannot know the exact time of His return, what exactly did Jesus mean when he spoke of the signs of His coming (Mat. 24)? How are we to interpret the prophecies in Isaiah regarding the time when “the earth will be full of the knowledge of the LORD as the waters cover the sea” (Isa. 11:19)? Should we expect a time of great tribulation and apostasy or revival and reformation before the Lord returns? Is the devil bound now, and are the saints reigning with Christ? Did you know that there are four hermeneutical approaches to the book of Daniel and Revelation?
These and many more questions are dealt with by four authors as they present the four views on the millennium. Each view is then critiqued by the other three authors.
$12.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Special Two-Disc Set!
After 40 years of intense study and world-wide ministry, Dr. Francis Schaeffer completed his crowning work of scholarship – to present profound truths in simple film language. Dr. Schaeffer’s brilliant analysis of the past and predictions for current trends have proven so uncannily accurate that this amazing series still feels contemporary almost three decades after its initial release. Ultimately, Schaeffer concludes that man’s only hope is a return to God’s Biblical absolute, the truth revealed in Christ through the Scriptures.
Available for the first time on DVD, this documentary spectacular also includes intimate in-depth conversations with Francis and Edith Schaeffer. With the on-disc study guide, this presentation forms a unique course of comprehensive study. While this series forms an innovative analysis of the past, this outstanding work is more than history. Each episode focuses on a significant era, yet speaks clearly to 21st-century man with answers for modern problems.
$49.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)