By Jay Rogers
Published January 19, 2015
Notorious Orlando and Miami-Fort Lauderdale child killer now serving a one-year sentence for drug trafficking
Visualize abortionists in jail! Click to enlarge.
In 2014, Harry Perper was convicted of 1 of 19 counts of oxycodone trafficking, racketeering and conspiracy. He’s now serving a one year sentence plus three years probation. That’s actually a light sentence. Each count can carry up to 15 years, but he pleaded guilty and 18 counts were not prosecuted.
ORLANDO, Florida (www.forerunner.com) — Notorious abortionist Zvi Harry Perper had his license suspended by emergency order in August 2014 as a result of multiple counts of federal drug trafficking and racketeering charges. The indictments occurred in 2011 and stemmed from Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi’s sting operations that helped to close almost 100 “pill mills” throughout Florida.
In 2011, Zvi Harry Perper was charged with 19 counts of racketeering, drug trafficking and conspiracy.
Perper’s case has not yet come before the Florida Board of Medicine, but a complaint was filed with the Department of Health on January 10, 2014. Another complaint was filed on July 29, 2014 and notes that
On or about May 14, 2014, in the Circuit Court of the Fifteenth Judicial Circuit in and for Palm Beach County, Florida, in case number 2011-CF-001934-AXXX-MB, Respondent was adjudicated guilty of attempted trafficking in oxycodone, a second degree felony, in violation of Section 893.135(1)(c), Florida Statutes.
His license was put under emergency suspension status effective September 10, 2014. An emergency suspension is given prior to a formal hearing and the licensee may not practice medicine.
A 37-page complaint outlines nine counts of medical malpractice related to prescription drug sales to patients with a history of drug abuse. Perper was indicted on multiple counts of conspiracy and drug trafficking. He most recently worked as a dealer of pain pills for a controversial clinic in Miami that was founded by a convicted drug smuggler.
Perper was the abortionist on duty at EPOC abortion center in Orlando when Baby Rowan, a 22-week gestation baby boy, was born alive and left to die. Baby Rowan’s mother, described him as a very fast-moving, hyperactive type of person.
Perper also perforated a woman’s uterus at Orlando Woman’s Center requiring a hysterectomy. He was subject to disciplinary action for “substandard care, incompetence or negligence” on February 12, 2008:
Nature of Complaint: The physician upon performing a termination of a patient’s pregnancy through dilation and curettage severely perforated the patient’s uterus and deposited materials including the fetus and placenta into the patient’s lower abdominal cavity. The patient was subsequently transferred to a medical center where another physician removed the fetus and placenta from the patient’s abdominal cavity and due to the severe perforation of the patient’s uterus performed a hysterectomy.
This case has been erroneously reported by several pro-life blogs as the source of abortionist James Pendergraft’s current license suspension. Pendergraft himself has been almost continually under suspension since 2006. Pendergraft owns five abortion clinics in Florida and has continued to operate even while his license has suspended five times by hiring other abortionists like Perper. These have included
- Abortionist James Pendergraft (extortion)
- Abortionist Walker Whaley (conspiracy to manufacture synthetic cocaine)
- Abortionist Zvi Harry Perper (racketeering, drug trafficking)
- Abortionist Randall Whitney (aggravated battery; reduced to misdemeanor on “no contest” plea)
In 2012, another Orlando Women’s Center employee was arrested on charges of rape.
Security officer Roderick Johnson (sexual battery)
Amazingly, Perper’s medical license was not suspended in 2008 due to an agreement in which he satisfied the terms of disciplinary action. Perper received a reprimand from the Board of Medicine and was ordered to pay a fine.
Perper then reemerged in the news as one of 17 doctors who were arrested in 2011 on drug trafficking charges. The Sun-Sentinel has an article about the “mafia doctors” who were arrested in 2011 for running “pill mills” in south Florida. The article is one of the few by the mainstream media that makes the connection to Perper’s career as a troubled abortionist.
Perper began working at the pain clinic after he was fined $10,000 by the state in 2008 for a botched abortion in Orlando, according to state records.
An article in the Broward Palm Beach News on May 14, 2010, exposed Perper’s pain pill clinic.
Broward County Medical Examiner Joshua Perper has warned us about the dangers of pain clinics. Last June, he was in the Miami Herald talking about the dangers of doctor shopping, where people go to numerous clinics to stockpile pills like oxycodone, Xanax, and Valium.
“It’s almost impossible to monitor different people shopping doctors,’‘ [Joshua] Perper told the newspaper. “A person can get hundreds or thousands of pills.” He went on to talk about the explosion in oxycodone-related deaths, which ballooned to 171 in Broward County in 2008, more than double the figure from 2005. In the Sun-Sentinel, he warned of how those using the pain clinics are consuming deadly cocktails of pills.
What Joshua Perper didn’t reveal was that his son, physician Zvi Harry Perper, was himself in the pain pill business. Harry Perper dispensed pain medication at a clinic on Swinton Avenue in Delray Beach called Delray Pain Management LLC. The clinic was founded in early 2009 by a convicted drug smuggler named Kenneth Murry. Harry Perper is listed as a manager of the clinic.
According to the Palm Beach Post, the clinic was founded by convicted heroin and cocaine trafficker, Vincent Colangelo. Colangelo was running at least eight more pill mils in the Miami-Fort Lauderdale area at the time of his arrest. He was sentenced to prison for 20 years in 2012.
Incidentally, the town is also home to a number of Palm Beach luxury detox centers that serve the more affluent members of the community who are facing drug abuse issues.
Perper is arrested at the “pill mill” he ran at Delray Pain Management.
In yet another ironic twist, Joshua Perper was the coroner who did the autopsy report on Anna Nicole Smith, the Playboy model who died from an overdose of prescription medication, a bizarre case that has prompted numerous conspiracy theories.
In September 2011, Governor Rick Scott announced he would not reappoint Perper to another three year term as Chief Medical Examiner. Perper expressed surprise at the decision, saying that Scott gave him no reason. He subsequently announced his intention to resign at the end of October of that year, and enter retirement according to an article in the Sun-Sentinel.
DEA agent Keigh Barker, right, escorts abortionist Zvi Harry Perper, son of the Broward Medical Examiner Dr. Joshua A. Perper, to a awaiting police car after his Delray Pain Management clinic was raided by agents on February 23, 2010.
The Forerunner has followed Perper since 2007 and has compiled the following articles.
- Abortionist Zvi Harry Perper charged with racketeering and drug trafficking
- Perper, Zvi Harry (verified) – Delray Beach
- Orlando Abortionist Pendergraft suspended for fifth time
- Is Kermit Gosnell an outlier?
- The Forerunner: America's campus newspaper
- The Forerunner Weblog: Archived blog articles by category
- The Boston Awakening: It's time for another Great Awakening!
- Predvestnik: Articles translated from the Russian language Forerunner
- Russian Predvestnik: Russian Forerunner (in Russian!)
- The Mandate: China's Christian newspaper
- El Campeón: Spanish Champion (in Spanish!)
- Pakistani Forerunner: Articles on Christian foundations in Urdu!
- Turkish Forerunner: Apologetics for Christians in Turkey!
- The Champion: Proclaiming the Crown Rights of King Jesus!
- The Puritan Storm: A chronicle of the neo-Puritan revival
- Chalcedon Report: Articles from the magazine by staff and friends
- Why Creeds and Confessions? Foundations in Biblical Orthodoxy
- The Four Keys to the Millennium: Foundations in Biblical Eschatology
- In The Days of These Kings: The Book of Daniel in Preterist Perspective
- The Abortion Matrix: Ending Child Sacrifice and the Culture of Death
- The Real Jesus: A Defense of the Historicity and Divinity of Christ
- God's Law and Society: Now includes a free Study Guide!
- The Beast of Revelation: Identified: Ken Gentry's powerful teaching
- Abortion Clinic 911 Calls: Exposing the Dangers of Abortion to Women
- Amazing Grace: The History and Theology of Calvinism
- A Revival Account Asbury 1970: What is true Revival?
- Massacre of Innocence: The Occult Roots of Abortion
- World Changers: A Blueprint for Revival and Reformation
- Jesus Christ: Lord of All of Life! 1998 Reconstruction Conference
- U.S. Taxpayers Party: 1997 National Committee meeting
- Melbourne's Abortion Industry: Exposing the evil of abortion
- Florida's Abortion Industry: Exposing the unfrutiful deeds of darkness
- Abortion Wars: An open letter to the pro-life community
- Pro-life Videos: Streaming videos about pro-life activism
- Pro-life Florida: Pro-life resources for the state of Florida
- Personhood Florida: Constitutional Personhood for all human beings
- Personhood USA: Protecting the pre-born by love and by law
- Life Coalition International: Reports from pro-life missionaries
- The Counselor Corps: Pro-life health referral counselors
- Theonomy FAQ: Frequently asked questions on theonomy
- Theonomy Debate: Is theonomy exegetically sound?
- Pass The Word: Political cartoons and articles
- Second American Revolution: Clips from God's Law and Society
- The Christian Statesman: Christian publication founded in 1864
- Creeds and Confessions: Patristic Creeds and Reformed Confessions
- Church Fathers: Writings of the Ante-Nicene Fathers
DVDs & Online Videos
The Hall of Church History
“Give me liberty or give me death!”
Patrick Henry’s famous declaration not only helped launch the War for Independence, it also perfectly summarized the mindset that gave birth to, and sustained, the unprecedented experiment in Christian liberty that was America.
The freedom our Founders envisioned was not freedom from suffering, want, or hard work. Nor was it freedom to indulge every appetite or whim without restraint—that would merely be servitude to a different master. No, the Founders’ passion was to live free before God, unfettered by the chains of autocracy, shackles that slowly but inexorably bind men when the governments they fashion fail to recognize and uphold freedom’s singular, foundational truth: that all men are created in the image of God, and are thereby co-equally endowed with the right to “life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.”
This presentation is a similar call, not to one but many. By reintroducing the principles of freedom that gave birth to America, it is our prayer that Jesus, the true and only ruler over the nations, will once again be our acknowledged Sovereign, that we may again know and exult in the great truth that “where the Spirit of the LORD is, there is liberty” (2 Cor. 3:17).
Welcome to the Second American Revolution!
This DVD features “Liberty: The Model of Christian Liberty” along with “Dawn’s Early Light: A Brief History of America’s Christian Foundations.” Bonus features include a humorous but instructive collection of campaign ads and Eric Holmberg’s controversial YouTube challenge concerning Mitt Romney’s campaign for president.
$14.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Who is the dreaded beast of Revelation?
Now at last, a plausible candidate for this personification of evil incarnate has been identified (or re-identified). Ken Gentry’s insightful analysis of scripture and history is likely to revolutionize your understanding of the book of Revelation — and even more importantly — amplify and energize your entire Christian worldview!
Historical footage and other graphics are used to illustrate the lecture Dr. Gentry presented at the 1999 Ligonier Conference in Orlando, Florida. It is followed by a one-hour question and answer session addressing the key concerns and objections typically raised in response to his position. This presentation also features an introduction that touches on not only the confusion and controversy surrounding this issue — but just why it may well be one of the most significant issues facing the Church today.
Ideal for group meetings, personal Bible study — for anyone who wants to understand the historical context of John’s famous letter “… to the seven churches which are in Asia.” (Revelation 1:4)
Running Time: 145 minutes
$17.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
That Swiss Hermit Strikes Again!
Dr. Schaeffer, who was one of the most influential Christian thinkers in the twentieth century, shows that secular humanism has displaced the Judeo-Christian consensus that once defined our nation’s moral boundaries. Law, education, and medicine have all been reshaped for the worse as a consequence. America’s dominant worldview changed, Schaeffer charges, when Christians weren’t looking.
Schaeffer lists two reasons for evangelical indifference: a false concept of spirituality and fear. He calls on believers to stand against the tyranny and moral chaos that come when humanism reigns-and warns that believers may, at some point, be forced to make the hard choice between obeying God or Caesar. A Christian Manifesto is a thought-provoking and bracing Christian analysis of American culture and the obligation Christians have to engage the culture with the claims of Christ.
$19.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Download the Free Study Guide!
Just what is Calvinism?
Does this teaching make man a deterministic robot and God the author of sin? What about free will? If the church accepts Calvinism, won’t evangelism be stifled, perhaps even extinguished? How can we balance God’s sovereignty and man’s responsibility? What are the differences between historic Calvinism and hyper-Calvinism? Why did men like Augustine, Luther, Calvin, Spurgeon, Whitefield, Edwards and a host of renowned Protestant evangelists embrace the teaching of predestination and election and deny free will theology?
This is the first video documentary that answers these and other related questions. Hosted by Eric Holmberg, this fascinating three-part, four-hour presentation is detailed enough so as to not gloss over the controversy. At the same time, it is broken up into ten “Sunday-school-sized” sections to make the rich content manageable and accessible for the average viewer.
Running Time: 257 minutes
$19.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)