By Meredith Raney
Published August 26, 2012
Spurgeon Leroy Lucas, Esq. with his client Patricia Baird-Windle, owner of Aware Woman abortion clinic.
Spurgeon LeRoy Lucas, Esq. (a.k.a. Roy Lucas, Esq. DC #153957) is the architect of the "right to privacy" legal argument used to win the Roe v. Wade decision that legalized abortion in the U.S.
Spurgeon LeRoy Lucas is a member of the District of Columbia Bar Association, # 153967. Prior to his death, he was the pro hac vice (out of state) lawyer for the abortion industry in four federal lawsuits in Florida. They are:
- Raney v Aware Woman et al, 97-1197-CIV-ORL-19B
- Ocala Women’s Center et al v City of Ocala et al, 98-371-CIV-OC-10C
- Aware Woman et al v Raney et al, 99-05-CIV-ORL-19C
- Manhattan Magnolia Corp et al v Unterburger et al, 99-8164-CIV-HURLEY
“Suing web sites, seeking injunctions against the utterance of certain words and requiring disclaimers on protesters’ signs may test the First Amendment, but Lucas says that even though his approach would limit protester’s activities, he is not out to curb free speech.” – Meredith Raney, forerunner.com/fyi, 3/17/1999
- Roy Lucas: Architect of Roe v. Wade, North Carolina Law Review
- William Phillip Egherman: Abortion Related Investigations
- Abortion Clinic Owner Seeks Protection In Suit
- Matter of choice
- Lawyer brings quest to Florida, 3/17/1999
- Doctor seeks court injunction to protect privacy
- Judge rules police must protect abortion clinic, 4/28/1999
- Clinic owner sues abortion protesters
- Federal judge discontinues clinic's lawsuit, 12/23/1999
- Abortion doctors' suit thrown out, 12/24/1999
- Attorney error causes dismissal of abortion case
- Clinic owner indicted for extortion, 6/15/2000
- Where is Roy Lucas?
- Abortionist denies extortion charges
- FBI videotape allowed in Pendergraft case
- About Extortion or Abortion? 10/9/2000
- Judge gives psych evaluation thumbs-down
- Extortion trial start postponed
- Pendergraft trial begins, 1/3/2001
- Testimony Begins in Pendergraft Trial
- Cretul testifies at Federal trial
- Attorney challenges Cretul's testimony
- Judge recesses Pendergraft trial
- Local attorney testifies at Pendergraft trial
- FBI agents testify during Pendergraft trial
- Lies are revealed at Pendergraft trial
- Pendergraft takes the stand
- Pendergraft saw possible 'conspiracy'
- Pendergraft trial starts closing arguments
- Pendergraft lawyer charges racial overtones
- Pendergraft sentenced to 46 months, 5/25/2001
- Pendergraft serves 46 month sentence
- Roy Lucas, Roe v. Wade Lawyer, Dies at 61
- State of Florida suspends abortionist James Pendergraft, 8/19/2006
- That Swiss Hermit strikes again!
- A Call to War
Forerunner - Home » Florida's Murder Industry »
Your comments are welcome!
High Quality Paperback — 219 pages
Foundations in Biblical Orthodoxy
Driving down a country road sometime, you might see a church with a sign proudly proclaiming: “No book but the Bible — No creed but Christ.” The problem with this statement is that the word creed (from the Latin: credo) simply means “belief.” All Christians have beliefs, regardless of whether they are written.
Yet a single book containing the actual texts of the most important creeds of the early Church will not often be found. Out of the multitude of works on the evangelical Christian book market today, those dealing with the creeds of the Church are scarce.
Why Creeds and Confessions? provides a foundation of biblical orthodoxy as a defense against the false and truly heretical doctrines advanced by the spirit of this age.
$14.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
High Quality Paperback — 40 pages of dynamite!
Revival, Resistance, Reformation, Revolution
An Introduction to the Doctrines of Interposition and Nullification
In 1776, a short time after the Declaration of Independence was adopted, Thomas Jefferson, John Adams and Benjamin Franklin were assigned to design an official seal for the United States of America. Their proposed motto was Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God. America owes its existence to centuries of Christian political philosophy. Our nation provided a model for liberty copied by nations the world over.
By the 21st century, we need a “Puritan Storm” to sweep away the Hegelian notion that the state is “God walking on earth.” We need revival and reformation in full force to vanquish the problems that plague us as a nation — from government controlled healthcare — to abortion on demand — to same sex “marriage.” This booklet gives a primer on our founders’ Christian idea of government and examines how the doctrine of nullification was woven into the Constitution as a safeguard against federal tyranny. It concludes with the history and theology of civil resistance. A Second American Revolution is coming with the Word of God growing mightily and prevailing! (Acts 19:20).
$7.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Who is the dreaded beast of Revelation?
Now at last, a plausible candidate for this personification of evil incarnate has been identified (or re-identified). Ken Gentry’s insightful analysis of scripture and history is likely to revolutionize your understanding of the book of Revelation — and even more importantly — amplify and energize your entire Christian worldview!
Historical footage and other graphics are used to illustrate the lecture Dr. Gentry presented at the 1999 Ligonier Conference in Orlando, Florida. It is followed by a one-hour question and answer session addressing the key concerns and objections typically raised in response to his position. This presentation also features an introduction that touches on not only the confusion and controversy surrounding this issue — but just why it may well be one of the most significant issues facing the Church today.
Ideal for group meetings, personal Bible study — for anyone who wants to understand the historical context of John’s famous letter “… to the seven churches which are in Asia.” (Revelation 1:4)
Running Time: 145 minutes
$17.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Special Two-Disc Set!
After 40 years of intense study and world-wide ministry, Dr. Francis Schaeffer completed his crowning work of scholarship – to present profound truths in simple film language. Dr. Schaeffer’s brilliant analysis of the past and predictions for current trends have proven so uncannily accurate that this amazing series still feels contemporary almost three decades after its initial release. Ultimately, Schaeffer concludes that man’s only hope is a return to God’s Biblical absolute, the truth revealed in Christ through the Scriptures.
Available for the first time on DVD, this documentary spectacular also includes intimate in-depth conversations with Francis and Edith Schaeffer. With the on-disc study guide, this presentation forms a unique course of comprehensive study. While this series forms an innovative analysis of the past, this outstanding work is more than history. Each episode focuses on a significant era, yet speaks clearly to 21st-century man with answers for modern problems.
$49.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)
Foundations in Biblical Eschatology
By Jay Rogers, Larry Waugh, Rodney Stortz, Joseph Meiring. High quality paperback, 167 pages.
All Christians believe that their great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, will one day return. Although we cannot know the exact time of His return, what exactly did Jesus mean when he spoke of the signs of His coming (Mat. 24)? How are we to interpret the prophecies in Isaiah regarding the time when “the earth will be full of the knowledge of the LORD as the waters cover the sea” (Isa. 11:19)? Should we expect a time of great tribulation and apostasy or revival and reformation before the Lord returns? Is the devil bound now, and are the saints reigning with Christ? Did you know that there are four hermeneutical approaches to the book of Daniel and Revelation?
These and many more questions are dealt with by four authors as they present the four views on the millennium. Each view is then critiqued by the other three authors.
$12.95 — ORDER NOW!(We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.)